- Don’t Fill 2 or 3 months on the visiting visa form, ask for 2 or 3 weeks to eliminate suspicion. They will still give you minimum of 3 months. When you get to Canada you can then apply for extension of stay or refugee status.
- If you filled on the visa form that you are 32 years make sure that you calculate the year that people who are 32 years are born so as to be ready to maintain that you are 32 years if they suddenly call you up on the phone while they are still processing your visa and ask for your age. Maintain your truth or lie. Period!
- Don’t ever tell the embassy that you are jobless in your country or that your salary is $200 or twenty thousand naira. They will look down on you and find a reason to deny you visa. Even if you are poor pretend to be ok in Naija until you grab your visa.
There are so many things you need to do to force the embassy to expressly stamp your international passport “VISA GRANTED”
Remember, you need not visit the embassy, DHL or any courier service will handle everything what you need to know is 1) where is the form that you need to fill for Canada visa? 2) what are the things you need to fill on this form so that you will increase your chances of getting visa and avoid visa rejection? 3) what are the necessary documents that you need to include as you mail your international passport to the embassy? Plus many more……..
Don’t miss out! It’s on the best seller guide/ebook: “HOW TO TRAVEL AND WORK IN CANADA LEGALLY” still at a bonus give away price of N3,000.
An easy to follow, step by step guide with links to all the necessary forms and everything you will ever need to move to Canada easily.
Also on the guide/ebook is:
- Guide to securing job in Canada (work visa).
- Guide to applying successfully for Canada skilled worker programs and immigrating with your permanent resident card with your family.
- Guide to schooling and working in Canada.